Monday 14 April 2014

LEARNING GUITAR

My guitar lessons have been occurring every Thursday from 5:00 to 6:00. I have had about 6 guitar lessons so far and it honestly has seemed like way more because I have learned so much. The guitar is a very frustrating yet easy instrument to learn. It takes a while to gain finger strength but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. I remember my first guitar lesson, not knowing anything about the guitar and how it works and I look at myself now and see how much I've improved.
    In the beginning of learning guitar it really is painful to the fingers. This is something I didn't expect. But as you continue to learn and practice you get used to pain and it feels like nothing!! One thing I also didn't expect was how easy learning the guitar would be. I think the thing that I most struggle with is switching chords and finger strength. I know that once I get the hang of it, it will be easy as 1,2,3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment